Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2018

Color Your Season BUNDLE!

Oh my gosh........check out all of these cool cards!!  Aren't they just beautiful!  They are all made using the awesome 'Color Your Season' Bundle.  And on some of these cards I have used the Watercolor Pencils #2 Assortment too!


You can see more about this  
BY CLICKING HERE!!!!

Purchase the Color Your Season BUNDLE 
& save 10%!
#149893 (wood)= $77.25
#149894 (clear)= $64.75
 
'Blended Seasons' Stamp set only-
#149019 (wood)= $53.00
#149016 (clear)= $39.00
 
Stitched Seasons Framelits only-
#149013= $33.00

Water Color Pencils Assortment #2 only-
#149014= $12.50
My dear demonstrator friend LeeAnn Greff & I both created the cards that are shown above!  We decided to create & share a PDF (which includes some of these cards), with our customers that order the items in this Color Your Season Bundle!!!  So if you purchase any of the items in this bundle from me this month- be sure I have your email, so that I can send our cool PDF to you too for FREE!
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids & then I had a late afternoon yearly allergy appointment in Bloomfield.  I met Manda in Ottumwa, afterwards- as she had some warranty work that needed done on their van- so I picked her up there.  We got a few groceries & came home. 
 
It was a short night, as I burnt the midnight oil working on stamping stuff.  And we are up early this morning at 5 to sell 2 semi loads of hogs.  When I get done doing that I'll spend my day with the 3 Wood kids.  Tonight I'll be working on stamping stuff again.....getting ready for this months August classes!  
 
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment