Pages

Tuesday, August 28, 2018

Christmas Sneak Peek!

Are you ready to start thinking about your Christmas card for this year?  Well- here is a traditional Christmas card using some NEW Holiday Catalog products!!!  This is a card that I made this weekend for a swap that I was in with some other demonstrator friends. 

Mark you calendar, as the Holiday Catalog starts on September 5th!  So you can start making your wish list now!

So are you wondering what color of red I used here.  Well- it is Poppy Parade!  Yup.....it looks great here with the Garden Green combo doesn't it!

One of my favorite things is this NEW background stamp called- 'Buffalo Check'.   You can find it on pg. 38.  

This modern tree stamp comes from the 'Timeless Tidings' stamp set on pg. 33.  This stamp set coordinates with the awesome Timeless Tidings Project kit too!
I added a little Silver star to the top of the tree that is from the Twinkle Adhesive Backed Sequins, plus I added some Red Rhinestones on it too from some added bling!

Here are the supplies & the measurements for this card.
stamp sets:  'Buffalo Check' & 'Timeless Tidings'-both are available 9/5/18
card stock:  
  • Poppy Parade- 4 1/4 x 11; 5 x 1 1/4"; 2 3/4" strip
  • Garden Green- 5 x 3 3/4; 2 3/4" strip
  • Whisper White- 5 x 3/4"; 2 1/2" strip
ink:  Garden Green
other:  Red Rhinestones, Twinkle Adhesive Backed Star Sequin, 1 1/3" Circle Punch, Starburst Punch, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Circles Framelits, Poppy Parade 1/2" Textured Weave Ribbon- available 9/5/18, dimensionals, Glue Dots
 ++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids.  Last night when everyone went home we canned tomatoes.  

This morning I'm up early to walk & then head to the Seeley's.  I'll take the twins to school & then spend my day with the Trey, Masen & Ainslee.  The 3 big boys get out of school early again today, so they will all ride the bus here. 

Tonight when the kids have gone home, Deke & I will be attending our local Farm Bureau annual supper.  

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment