Pages

Sunday, July 8, 2018

Petal Promenade Designer Paper

Here is a quick post.......I'll update this in the next few days with the supplies & more information!

Check out this pretty card!!!  Wow- this designer paper is just beautiful!  It is Photographic floral designs on one side of each sheet & the marble designs & textured appearances other side.  I just think these roses are gorgeous!
This is one of the cards that everyone joining me at my July monthly classes will be making!!

stamp set:  'Abstract Impressions'
card stock:
  • Mossy Meadow-  7 x 5 1/2"- score at 4 1/4" for card base; 2 1/2" strip; 5 x 2 1/4"
  • Petal Pink-  5 1/4 x 2 1/2"
  • Very Vanilla- 2 1/2" strip to stamp words on & cut out with oval framelit; 4 x 5 1/4"- for inside of card
designer paper:  Petal Promenade- 4 3/4 x 2"
ink:  Mossy Meadow
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Ovals Framelits, Stitched Shapes Framelits (oval), Petal Pink Rhinestone Gems, dimensionals
 


+++++++++++
I spent my whole day/night yesterday stamping, burning the midnight oil.  I'm off this morning for Hiawatha to stamp with everyone joining me for one of my classes there today.  I have a morning class & an afternoon class.  Sandy & Janiece are my hostesses.  I'm excited as Manda is joining me today.  She'll be going up to Hiawatha with me & spend her day with me & everyone at my classes.  I look forward to getting to visit in the car up & back.  And I'm happy I get to stamp with her & everyone else joining me today.

Gotta run......
Have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment