Pages

Monday, July 9, 2018

More 'Dandelion Wishes'

Here is another cute card using the 'Dandelion Wishes' stamp set!!!  I'm stuck on yellow dandelions, as they are my favorite!!  But I feel that each card is different colors & layouts- so are all different in their own ways.  

You can check out my other 'Dandelion Wishes' posts by clicking below-
https://stampwithsusie.blogspot.com/2018/07/happy-4th-of-july.html
https://stampwithsusie.blogspot.com/2018/06/dandelion-wishes.html
I used a sponge dauber & the Crushed Curry ink to color the inside of the dandelions.  I thought it just added more dimensions & gave them the extra pop they needed! 

stamp set:  'Dandelion Wishes'
card stock:
  • Coastal Cabana-5 1/2 x 8 1/2: 3 1/2 x 3 1/4"; 2 1/2 x 1 3/8"
  • Crushed Curry- 3 3/4 x 3 1/2"
  • Very Vanilla- 2 1/4 x 7/8"; 3 1/4 x 3"; 4 x 5 1/4" (for inside of card)
designer paper: Tea Room Specialty- 4 x 2 1/4"; 4 x 1"
ink:  Crushed Curry
other:  Basic Pearls, Sponge Dauber, 1/2" Lace Trim; dimensionals, glue dots

++++++++
Yesterday was a great day of stamping!!!  I know I enjoyed it & I think everyone else did too!  Janiece & Sandy were great hostesses.  We had awesome friends that joined us!  And we made some cute cards.  It was especially special with Manda going with me, meeting my friends & stamping with us for the day!  It was also great to have Manda ride along with me so that we could visit too!  

I was beat when I got home last night.  I had been 100 mph all weekend getting ready for my classes & hadn't slept much.  I picked up a Pizza Ranch pizza for our supper, laid down on the couch to watch a Hallmark movie with Deke & fell asleep.

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm up early to walk & get ready to spend my day with the 2 little Wood kids.  Tonight when they go home I'll be placing orders & working on stamping stuff!

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment