Pages

Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Another fun fold with the Petal Promenade DSP!

Here is another fun fold card using the beautiful Petal Promenade Designer Paper.  Doesn't it look great with the Poppy Parade ink pad & card stock!
Here it is as you start to open it up.

 stamp set:  'Perennial Birthday'
card stock:  

  • Blushing Bride-9 3/4 x 4 1/4"- score at 5 1/2"; 8 1/2 x 1 1/2"- score at 5 1/2"; 2 3/4" strip
  • Poppy Parade- 4x4"; 2 3/4" strip
  • Whisper White- 4x4" (for inside of card); 2 1/2" strip
designer paper:
  • Petal Promenade- 3 3/4 x 3 3/4"
ink:  Poppy Parade
other:  Mini Ruffled Powder Pink Ribbon- 4"; 2 1/4" Circle punch, Starburst Punch, 1 3/4" strip, dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day.....appointments in the morning for my yearly dr visit & kids as soon as I got home.  I burnt the midnight oil working on stamping stuff.

It was a short night as this morning we are up at 4:30 to mark, sort & load hogs.  I'll then spend my day with the 2 little ones.  Tonight we'll all be going to the races for the Southern Iowa Speedway's Season Championship & cheer Nathan on.  When I get home I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment