Pages

Friday, July 6, 2018

Abstract Impressions

I needed a quick card to whip up last week & this is what I came up with.  I love the way it turned out!  This 'Abstract Impressions' stamp set is so versatile!  It is an easy stamp to use!  It has lots of possibilities & I just love it!

I made this card into a fun z fold card.  And check out the speckles of Mossy Meadow color on the front of the card.  I made them using my Stampin' Write Marker.  I shared how to do the 'flicking' with a marker on this blog post. Check it out by clicking HERE!
 This is what the z fold looks like when it is opened up.
If you look closely you can see that I did some shadow stamping, but stamping one of the large flowers that had a solid image on it- around all of the edges on this Merry Merlot, using the Merry Merlot ink pad.

To get the lighter & darker shades of the colors here I only used 2 ink pads.  On the more solid stamp images I stamped them onto my grid paper first & then stamped them onto my Whisper White card stock.  I did this on both the flowers & the leaves!

stamp set:  'Abstract Impressions'
card stock:
  • Mossy Meadow- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"; 3 3/4 x 1 1/4"
  • Merry Merlot- 5 x 3 3/4"
  • Whisper White- 4 1/2 x 3 1/4" (x2- one for the inside of the card & one for the outside of the card); 4 1/4 x 1
ink:  Merry Merlot, Mossy Meadow
Stampin' Write Marker:  Mossy Meadow
other:  5/8" White Polka Dot Tulle- 3", Banner Triple Punch, Glue Dot, Dimensionals

+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  Last night when they went home I worked on farm bookwork & did a little stamping.  

Deke is up early to chore & head to a meeting.  I'm up early to walk.  As my mom didn't end up feeling well yesterday morning, so we didn't make it to Fairfield- that is on our agenda to get done this moring.  I'm not sure yet if I have any kids or not today- if so they'll go with us.  Tonight I'll be spending my night cutting card stock for my classes I have this weekend.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment