Pages

Monday, July 2, 2018

A Stained Glass Window!

This is a beautiful stained glass window!!  This is one of the 12 different images in the Graceful Glass 6x6 Vellum on page 188.  It is soooo easy to color this vellum.  It is a black raised embossing on the one side, so just flip it over & color it on the back side. Then add it to a piece of Whisper White card stock. 

I did this card at my class this past weekend.  It was amazing to see the beautiful cards that everyone made, as none of their colors were the same.  I had my whole set of  Stampin' Blends out & they could choose any of them.  

NOTE:  Stampin' Blends are just one of the many ways you could color this vellum.  You could also use your Stampin' Write Markers too!
Isn't it just a gorgeous card!!  It does look just like a real stained glass window doesn't it!

stamp set:  'Painted Glass'
card stock:  Rich Razzleberry, Basic Black, Whisper White, Vellum
vellum:  Graceful Glass 6x6
Stampin Blends: many different colors!
ink:  Black Stazon
other:  1/4" Velvet ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
++++++++++
Yesterday was another great day of stamping with everyone that joined us!!!  We had a wonderful group & had alot of fun together. 

When I got home last night I watched a movie with Deke & went to bed early!

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting.  I'm up early to walk & then spend my day catching up & running errands.  The Wood family is gone for a few days camping, so I don't have any kids today.  When I run to town after bit I'll stop to see Manda, the boys & a family friend, Jenny & her little girl.

Tonight I'll be stamping!!!!!  
I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs,
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment