Pages

Monday, June 4, 2018

'Enjoy Life'

Well......I used the new Shaded Spruce again!  Check it out here.  It is a great color!  The more I use it, the more I love it!  It is a great NEW green color that was just added to our Core Family of colors!  

I used the 'Enjoy Life' stamp set again too.  This is a card that I made for a swap that I was in with some demonstrator friends.  

I choose this DSP pattern to go with these colors. I think they all look really good together (even though they are not the colors that are listed in the catalog, that are suppose to go together).
I used a circle punch for the words & like the way it looks here.

Check out the Soft Sea Foam green color.  It is really pretty!  It just looks so different in person.  It is not what I thought it would look like at all when I saw the sample of it in the catalog.  And I think it will coordinate great with so many other colors!

stamp set:  'Enjoy Life'
card stock:  Shaded Spruce, Soft Sea Foam, Whisper White
designer paper:  Tranquil Textures
ink:  Shaded Spruce & Soft Seafoam
other:  Pearlized Doily, White Twine, Big Shot, Layering Circles Framelits, Basic Pearls, Dimesionals, Glue Dots, 1 1/2" Circle Punch
++++++++
Yesterday was a great day of stamping with everyone that joined me.  We all had a fun time time together creating & visiting.  Yesterday's class was my first class with the NEW Catalog!!! And  I have 4 more stamp classes this week to look forward to too!  I can't wait!

This morning  Deke is off early to chore & head to his weekly board meeting.  I'm up early & ready for the kids to get here.  Nathan & Sarah both have early meetings, so the 3 Wood kids will be here to spend the day with me.  Brayden has basketball camp all week, so I'll take him to that & pick him back up later too.

Tonight Deke will be gone, as he has another meeting to go to.  When the kids go home I'll be placing orders, connecting with my hostess & working on stamping stuff!

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment