Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2018

'Dandelion Wishes'

I love this new stamp set- 'Dandelion Wishes'

I created this card for a swap I'm in with my GoDiva demonstrator friends from all over the US.  

I thought it turned out bright & cheery!  The new Tea Room Specialty DSP is what I choose to add with it!
This is a totally Susie card.  I love the layout, the colors, the stamp set & the font of the words!

I took my sponge dauber & some Crushed Curry ink & colored the center of the 3 Dandelions in- so that it added some extra color.  

stamp set:  'Dandelion Wishes'
card stock:  Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Whisper White
designer paper:  Tea Room Specialty DSP
ink:  Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana
other:  White Twine, Paper Snips (to flag the banner), 2" Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Sponge Dauber, Glitter Enamel Dots (Coastal Cabana), Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++++
Yesterday was a long day.  We were up early & on the go.  When the kids left we went to a High School friend's moms visitation.  It was soooo good to see our friends that we rarely see any more.  We so enjoyed visiting with them & catching up on our families.  It is sad that we only see special people like them in our lives when some passes.  Deke then went to Brayden's ballgame in Williamsburg & I came home to stamp.  I burnt the midnight.  This week is just crazy!!  I have an all day team meeting this Saturday here at our home & then I have my monthly IC group on Sunday.  So I have LOTS of creating & cutting to get done. 

This morning we are up early at 5 to mark, sort & sell hogs.  Deke will chore & then head to his office at the courthouse.  I'm on our church funeral committee this month, so have to hurry & make a pan of bar cookies to run to the church when I get in the house.  I'll spend my day with the 2 little Wood kids.  Trey is coming out to get his hair cut too sometime later this morning.  Tonight we will all head to the races to cheer Nathan on.  I'll head home as soon as he is done so that I can stamp!

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment