Pages

Thursday, June 14, 2018

'Bee Thankful'

Check out my piles & the card I did for a swap!  I think it turned out super cute!!  
It is also going to be one of my shoe box swaps for my upcoming team meeting! 
(So sorry- spoiler alert if you are in my downline & coming to my upcoming meeting.)
 
 I colored it using our new Pineapple Punch Stampin' Write Markers!
I added some mini sequins from the black mini sequins trim, using the 
Multipurpose Glue & my scissors.  
It took me longer to color them all than I thought it would.
But I love to color!
I made it so that the top part flipped up. This is the inside of the card.  
It is now ready for me to add my inside greeting.
So what do you think?  Do you think it is cute too?
 
stamp set:  'Bee Thankful'
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White
designer paper:  Pineapple Punch- 2018-2020 In Color Stack
ink:  Black Stazon
Stampin' Write Markers:  2018-2020 In Color pack- Pineapple Punch, Call Me Clover, Lovely Lipstick
other:  Pineapple Punch Ribbon, Pretty Label Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Mini Black Sequins, Tear & Tape
+++++++++

Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  We went to town & ran errands, got some ice cream & came home for lunch.  When the kids went home last night I went outside & helped Deke for awhile on the farm.  We had big pigs that needed to be sorted & moved.  I then worked on entering orders & connecting with my hostesses! 

This morning I'm up early to walk & get ready for the kids.  I have the 2 little Wood kids & all 3 Seeley kids today. Tonight we'll all be going to Brayden's ball game.  

I hope you have a GREAT Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment