Pages

Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Another 'Animal Outing' Giraffe!

This is just such a cute stamp set!  I love it!  I love this layout & think this card turned out super cute!  Isn't he just the cutest little giraffe ever!

I made this card for a Stampin' Up! Leaders swap that I did.  I got this stamp set- 'Animal Outing' at On Stage in April & I have used it a lot!  Every image in it is just so cute!  

Don't you think it makes a super cute baby card!
stamp sets:  'Animal Outing'
card stock:  Crumb Cake, Soft Suede, Whisper White, Old Olive
designer paper: Garden Impressions (6x6 stack)
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Daffodil, Light Old Olive, Bronze
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Circles Framelits, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, Starburst Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Leaf Punch, 1 1/4" Circle Punch
+++++++
Yesterday was a crazy day!  We were on the go 100 mph all day/night.  Kids, pigs, bookwork.....and then burning the midnight oil stamping!

This morning I'm up early to get some stamping done before the kids get here at 8.  I'll run Brayden to basketball camp again & pick him up too.  Then tonight the 3 boys all have baseball games.  And I'm helping Manda work in the pop house at the ball field.  Sometime today/tonight I've got to find to make it to the voting polls to vote for my favorite Keokuk County Board of Supervisor too!  When we get home tonight I hope I still have some energy, as I have lots of stamping to do & need to burn the midnight oil again.

I'm off.......I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment