Pages

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Ainslee's birthday card!


The card I made for Ainslee was alittle bit of a challenge.  I had to think outside the box for a layout I could use a banner with.  Sarah found a cake & little banner on pinterest & wanted me to make one like it for the top of Ainslee's cake.  So I decided to combine the banner & create her card using it too.  


I opened up a stamp box I had just gotten & used some new stamp sets, along with some new designer paper.
stamp sets:  
'Bouquet Blooms', 'Around the Corner', 'Southern Serenade' & a retired alphabet set
card stock:  Coastal Cabana, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Calypso Coral
designer paper:  Tropical Escape, Subtles & Brights
ink:  Black Memento, Blushing Bride
other:  White Twine, Basic Pearls, Paper Snips, Big Shot, Layering Circles Framelits, Gatefold Blooms Framelits, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++
Yesterday was a whirl wind of a day....from early morning to late last night.  We were on the go the whole day.  We were beat when we got home.  It was a fun day spent with many family & friends though!  The Hedrick parade, Ainslee's birthday party & then Sellers wedding reception.  
 Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, tree and outdoor
Here is Papa Deke & the boys as we were waiting in line for the parade to start!
 Image may contain: 5 people, including Amanda Seeley, people smiling, tree and outdoor
Here are the all boys- full of smiles & excited to get to throw candy out at the parade!  

I had new shirts made at Misc. On Main for all of us.  Our names are on the front & then Vote for Wood Keokuk County Supervisor on the back. 
Image may contain: 2 people, including Susie Wood, people smiling, people standing
 Here is a picture with Ms. Ainslee & grandma!
Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling
Here is a picture of Ms. Ainslee with Papa!
 Image may contain: 5 people, including Nathan Wood, people smiling, people standing and shoes
Here is a picture of The Wood family- Nathan, Sarah, Brayden, Masen & Ainslee
 Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sitting and car
And Ainslee in here little car she got from her mom & dad.
 Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people sitting
 It was a fun party with family!!  Check out the 3 Seeley boys here with Aunt Virginia!

Today I'm home!!  I have piles to get done so that I can start creating cards for all of my upcoming July classes.  

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment