Pages

Monday, June 18, 2018

A 'Heartland' barn!

Oh how I love this stamp set!  I am a farm girl & this stamp set just warms my heart!  Everything in it is "just so me".  

This is the card that I made for Deke for Father' Day.  I colored it using my Stampin' Blends.  Oh my.....it was so easy to do & it didn't take long at all.  I do LOVE my Stampin' Blends too!
Check out these other cards I have previously posted using this 'Heartland' stamp set-
Check out the Wood Textures 6x6 DSP that added around the outside edges of this card to make it look more like a frame.  

I thought it needed some extra color or texture added to it too, to added a thin strip of Burlap under the Classic Label Punch

stamp set:  'Heartland' & Itty Bitty Greetings'
card stock:  Early Espresso, Whisper White, Soft Suede
designer paper: 6x6 Wood Textures DSP
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light & Dark Old Olive, Light Smoky Slate, Bronze, Dark Cherry Cobbler, Light Pool Party
other:  Classic Label Punch, Burlap, Dimensionals
 +++++++
Yesterday was a quite day around here.  I worked on my pile of bookwork in the morning.  And then I cooked all afternoon, making some of Deke's favorite things- deviled eggs, potato salad & baked coconut pie.  

The Seeley family came to visit us last night for awhile.  We went outside so the boys could play with their remote car & swing. 

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the courthouse for his weekly board meeting.  I'm up early to walk & get ready to spend my day with the Wood kids.  Brayden has open gym & then basketball camp to go to today too.  Tonight when the kids go home I'll work on my bookwork pile.  Deke has another meeting that he'll be going to.

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment