Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2018

A fun guy card!

Check out this tool box card I made.  This is the Father's Day card that I gave to Steve last weekend.
It wouldn't have to be just for Father's Day!  This card could be a birthday card or any type of guy card.

stamp set:  'Itty Bitty Greetings'
card stock:  Real Red, Basic Black, Silver Foil
ink:  Black Stazon
other:  Classic Label Punch, Dimensionals, Cookie Builder Punch, 1/2" Circle Punch 
+++++++++
This has been a killer of a week.  We have had so much going on.  I have been going 100 mph & haven't had much sleep.
 
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  We ran errands yesterday morning.  Last night Nathan & Sarah took their family, the Seeley family & us out for supper to celebrate the 4 June birthday's we've had the past 1 1/2 weeks.
 
When we got home I worked on things for Ainslee's birthday party.  I made mints & Deke helped me.  
 
This morning I'm up early to finish up things for her party- her banner, card, cake, etc.  We'll then pick up the 2 Wood boys & meeting the Seeley family in Hedrick for their Annual BBQ Day's Parade.  We'll hurry home from that & go to Ainslee's 1st birthday party!  Then home to chore & go to a wedding reception.
 
I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs,
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment