Pages

Monday, June 25, 2018

A cake banner!

Today our little princess- Ainslee turns 1!!  Where did the time go?
 Image may contain: 1 person, sitting
I want to share with you the cute little banner I made for Ainslee's birthday cake!!  Sarah saw something similar on Pinterest & wanted me to make one.  She was pleased with it!  We used straws to tie it to & stick it into the cake.
The card I made for her matches her banner.  You can check it out by clicking here- https://stampwithsusie.blogspot.com/2018/06/ainslees-birthday-card.html
Image may contain: flower, food and indoor 
Here is a picture of the banner when it was added to her 
beautiful & yummy birthday cake!!  

stamp set:  Retired Alphabet set
card designer paper:  Tropical Escape 6x6 pack (Blushing Bride), Brights 6x6 pack (Coastal Cabana) & Subtles 6x6 pack (Calypso Coral)
ink:  Black Memento
twine: retired 
other:  Dimensionals & paper snips
AND straws!
+++++++++++
Yesterday I was home all day!!  It wasn't a day off....it was a day to try to catch up!!  I worked on piles of stamping bookwork & left over class boxes; I did a little stamping; I worked on farm bookwork, I worked in the yard- pulling some weeds, watering flowers, etc. & I stained some woodwork too! I made a little dent in things......but still have LOTS to get done sometime soon. 
 Image may contain: people sitting and outdoor
Long story short about the woodwork......  We have double sliding closet doors in our bathroom that keeps falling off the track. So we are remodeling those 2 doors- Adding 3” wood trim around front outside edges on them so that they look like barn doors. And then we bought a new barn door track to put them on. I also changed the towel racks & drawer knobs too- so that all of the hardware will be black! Now hope we find time to get it a done soon. And hope our ideas turn out like we have pictured they will.  As Deke & I are doing it ourselves!  LOL!
 
This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm up to walk & get ready to spend my day with the 2 little Wood kids.  Tonight when they go home I'm a farmer- helping Deke outside with the pigs.  When I get in from there I'll burn the midnight oil stamping!

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment