Pages

Friday, June 1, 2018

A 'Brusho' beautiful butterfly!

Oh wow- here is a beautiful butterfly using the NEW Springtime Impressions Thinlits Dies!   Isn't it gorgeous!  

And check out the new colors that I used here too!  I used the NEW Pineapple Punch & Mango Melody card stock.  I thought that they looked great with the Brusho (yellow & Gamboge).  

What is really cool here is that I used the NEW Big Shot Embossing Mats with the Springtime Impressions Thinlits Dies.  Instead of cutting the butterfly out- look how it embossed it!  

Can you believe how cool this is!!  I am sooo excited about it!  And it was sooo easy to do!

NOTE:  When I used the framelits to do this embossing I did have to fussy cut out around the outside of the butterfly, using my Paper Snips.  
And then I used the framelits in the regular way to cut out the black butterfly.  

So what do you think?
stamp sets:  'Abstract Impressions' & 'Marbled Background'
card stock:
  • Basic Black-  5 1/2 x 8 1/2"; 4 1/4 x 1"; 2 3/4" strip
  • Pineapple Punch-  5 1/4 x 2"
  • Mango Melody- 4 1/4 x 3"
  • Shimmery White-  2 3/4" Strip
ink:  Black Memento
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Springtime Impressions Thinlits, Big Shot Embossing Mats, Brusho, Stampin' Spritzer, Share What You Love Artisan Pearls, Pineapple Punch 1/8" Grosgrain ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dot
+++++++
Yesterday I spent my day with Masen & Ainslee.  It was nice outside in the morning & I got some flowers planted & we played.   Last night we all went to the boys ballgames- Brayden, Brody & Drake's.  It was hot!  I burnt the midnight oil stamping when we got home & Deke worked for awhile in the shop. 

Today I'm a farmer.  We get baby piggies in today, so I'll spend the majority of my day helping Deke on the farm.  I don't have any kids today, which is good since it will be another hot day out.  Tonight I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping again.  

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment