Pages

Wednesday, May 23, 2018

NEW Catalog Sneak Peeks & I used the Stamparatus!

Last week I burnt the midnight oil almost every night stamping!  I was working on swaps that I am doing with some of my demonstrator friends.  Plus I was getting ready for my 4 stamp classes I had last week/weekend too.  This week I still have some more swaps I've got to get done & mailed out too!  At my June classes I'll have LOTS of cards from these swaps, in my baskets & on my display board- with NEW products.

So check out this adorable card!!  It is one that I created for one of my swaps.  And I used LOTS of NEW products when creating it!
Here is my pile of giraffe's!  I stamped them, punched them out & then had to color them with my Stampin' Blends.  
Don't they look cute all colored & layered!
Look at this!  I used the Stamparatus with the Alphabet set to make the card front background.  Check out this photo to see how I lined them all up onto both plates & then stamped each of them.  
I had the 1st & 3rd lines on one plate & the 2nd & 4th lines on another plate.
And this is how they turned out!  Neat huh!  The type A person I am- just had to have the alphabet all in the correct order!  Even though the DSP strip through the center of the card doesn't allow you to see it all. 
stamp sets:  'Animal Outing' & 'Lined Alphabet'
card stock:  Crushed Curry, Soft Suede, Whisper White
designer paper: Garden Impressions (6x6 stack)
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Daffodil, Light Old Olive, Bronze
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Circles Framelits, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, Starburst Circle Punch, Dimensionals, 1/4" Copper Trim
+++++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  And last night we went to Brayden's ball game.  His team won.  They looked good.  Deke & I, Nathan, Sarah & kids, the Seeley family, my mom, Aunt Kathy & Sarah's parents were all there to cheer them on.  I worked on stamping stuff when I got home.

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to his courthouse office.  I'm off to town to get the boys, take the twins to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  We'll all be going to the races tonight to cheer Nathan on.  I hope he has good luck!

Have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment