Pages

Monday, May 7, 2018

NEW Catalog Sneak Peek- 'In Every Season'!

This is the 12x12 Spring sampler that I did at my Spring Fling!  

I used the NEW stamp set called- 'In Every Season'.  It has 12 different flower images in it.  
I used the stripped DSP from the Delightful Daisy DSP- RETIRING (now sold out) and the Large Letters Framelits for the words.
stamp set: 'In Every Season'- NEW on June 1st
card stock:  Old Olive, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
designer paper:  Daisy Delight- RETIRING- now sold out
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  LOTS of them- had the whole set available for them to choose whatever color they wanted their flowers to be.
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Large Letters Framelits, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals
 ++++++++
Yesterday was a great day of stamping with all that joined me!!  We did some fun techniques & fun folds!  We used some retiring products & some new products too!  I think everyone had a great time.  Ila brought us some yummy snacks too!  Thanks to all that helped me set up & clean up!!  

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm up to walk, unload my car & then go to town to get the boys.  There is no school today (it is a teacher in service day), so I'll spend my day with all of the kids.  It is suppose to be another nice day out, so I hope we get to play outside alot.  

Tonight when the kids go home I'll be working on stamping stuff.  And Deke will be gone to a meeting in Fairfield. 

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!  
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment