Pages

Tuesday, May 29, 2018

NEW 2018-2020 In Colors!!

OH wow!!  I am in love with the NEW 2018-2020 In Colors!!  Don't you just love them too!

They are so bright & pretty!!  The coordinate so well together & also with so many other colors too! 

I am having fun creating some cool projects using lots of NEW products, so be sure you stop back by & check them out!

Above is the NEW 2018-2020 In Color Bundle I've put together for attendees at all of my June classes to purchase if they choose to do so!  
++++++++
I spent my whole day yesterday stamping & unpacking boxes from my May classes & I'm not done yet.  I'll work on them again later tonight.

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm headed to town to pick up the 3 Seeley boys.  I'll come back home & then spend my day with them & the 2 little Wood kids.  Tonight we have ball games to go to, as Brody, Drake & Brayden all 3 play baseball tonight.  And I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping tonight when we get home.

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment