Pages

Friday, May 4, 2018

More 'Share What you Love' Suite


This is one of the Make & Takes I made last month when I went to Milwaukee to On Stage.  Of course, those of you that know me, know I changed it from the sample card.  I always use the supplies I'm suppose to, but I rearrange & change things- as I'm not good at copying a card.  I just like to make it my own style.  

Stampin' Up! is offering an Early Release Product Suite this month.  This card is made using alot of the products in this suite.  It is called the 'Share What You Love' Suite & there are 3 different sized bundles that you can order.  CLICK HERE TO FIND OUT MORE ABOUT THESE 3 BUNDLES!

Check out the great NEW products used here for this card:
  • Share What You Love Specialty Designer Paper
  • Share What You Love Pearls
  • Pearlized Doilies
  • Nature's Twine (Blackberry Bliss)
I am so happy to see that the retired In Color- Mint Macaron is returning  &it will now be in the Subtles Color Family!!  It is a great addition to our New Color Revamp!

stamp set:  'Love What You Do'
card stock:  Mint Macaron, Whisper White
designer paper:  Share What You Love Specialty Designer Paper
ink:  Mint Macaron, Tranquil Tide
other:   Share What You Love Artisan Pearls, Pearlized Doilies, Nature's Twine (Blackberry Bliss), Dimensionals, Paper Snips, Glue Dots
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  Trey & I ran a few errands yesterday morning, after we dropped of the twins at school.  Sarah brought Masen & Ainslee as soon as I got home.  The 3 big boys rode the bus out after school, so it was good to see them.  After everyone left, I worked on stamping stuff all night.  And Deke worked late on the farm.

This morning we are both up early & headed out the door, as we are selling hogs.   Hopefully the semi is on time & all goes smoothly there.  I'll help Deke with the pigs & then spend my day with the 2 little ones- Masen & Ainslee.  Tonight the guys have talked about going racing.  We'll see how the weather is & how everyone's day goes.  I will be home stamping tonight- getting ready for my May classes, as I have my first one of the month on Sunday with my N. Liberty group!

Gotta run........
I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment