Pages

Sunday, May 20, 2018

'In Every Season' (& more) Sneak Peeks!

Wow- I love it!!  This flower stamp set is a new set in the upcoming annual catalog called- 'In Every Season'!  I also used the new 'Detailed with Love' stamp set for the words.  Isn't this just a beautiful card.  I made it for a dear friend for her birthday!!  And also made another one like it (without words) to send to a downline of mine that had surgery a couple of weeks ago.  It is just sooo much fun stamping with new products & sharing new ideas!

There is alot of NEW products that I used here.  

Check out this NEW In Color called- Pineapple Punch!  It is a bright yellow!! 
And yes- there is coordinating DSP too to match all of the NEW In Colors!  It is strips & polka dots!  Check them out!

And look at this gorgeous NEW Polka Dot Tulle ribbon!  It is soooo cool!!   
I made this a window card by punching out a circle on the front layer of the card.  And then added punched out layers to it to add dimension & more color!
These are the circle layers I made to add to the front of the card.

stamp set:  'In Every Season' & 'Detailed with Love'
card stock:  Pineapple Punch, Whisper White
designer paper:  6x6 2018-2020 In Color DSP
ink:  Black Stazon
Stampin' Write Markers:  Call Me Clover, Pineapple Punch, Crushed Curry
other:  Wink of Steall, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Layering Circles Framelits, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform (2 1/2" size), 2 1/4" Starburst Punch, 2" Circle Punch, dimensionals, glue dots, Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon, Basic Pearls, Everyday Label Punch (using a 1" strip of card stock)
+++++++++
I was on the go all day again yesterday!!  I was up early to get things cleaned up from Friday nights class & ready for yesterday mornings group to come stamp.  It was a fun morning of stamping with all that joined me.  Yesterday afternoon I went to our (nephew Jordan Woods' fiancee), Shannon's bridal shower with Amanda, Sarah (& kids) & my sister-in-law Pam.  When I got home I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock!

This morning I'm up early to finish getting everything all packed up & ready to head out.  I'm off to Hiawatha today to join many that are coming to stamp with me today.  I have a morning & an afternoon class there.  Ruth & Denise are my hostesses.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone  & spend our time stamping together! 

Tonight we are going to Nathan & Sarah's, along with Manda, Steve & all of the kids- to have supper & a belated Mother's Day supper!

I've gotta run......
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment