Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2018

Another sneak peek combined with some retiring!

On this card there is some new products & some old ones too!

This is another card that everyone joining me at my Spring Fling last month made.  I had several different choices of words that everyone got to choose too.   

Here I used the 'Window Shopping' stamp set- pg. 53 that is RETIRING!

But check out the NEW designer paper & the NEW Twine!  PLUS the returning Mint Macaron card stock!
stamp set:  'Window Shopping'- RETIRING
card stock:
  • Night of Navy- 6 1/2 x 5 1/2- score at 4 1/4"; 1' strip; 4 1/4 x 3 1/4"
  • Mint Macron- 4 x 5 1/4"; 2 3/4 x 3 3/4"; 3 3/4 x 3/4"- returning old In Color
  • Whisper White- 3 1/2 x 2"
designer paper:
  • Tranquil Tide- 5 1/4 x 2"- NEW available June 1st
ink:  Night of Navy
other: Night of Navy Medium Bakers Twine- NEW available June 1st; 1/2" Circle Punch; Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  Last night we all went to Brayden's ball game.  His team won.  He had some good hits & he even got to pitch & did a great job!!  We can home & I burnt the midnight oil stamping!
 
This morning Sarah, Nathan & Amanda all have early meetings- so I'll have kids early today.  Tonight we'll all be off to the races to cheer Nathan on.  Hopefully he has good luck!  I'll be burning the midnight oil working on stamping stuff when we get home too.
 
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment