Pages

Friday, May 25, 2018

Another 'Animal Outing' with the kangaroo!

Here is another card I made using the NEW 'Animal Outing' stamp set!  This time I used the kangaroo.  And check out her pouch- there is a little koala bear in it.  Cute huh!

I used several NEW product here.  Check out the-
  • card stock- Lovely Lipstick 2018-2020 NEW In Color
  • ribbon- 1/8"Lovely Lipstick Grosgrain ribbon
  • corner punch- using the Detailed Trio Punch
  • hole ribbon is through- using the Detailed Trio Punch
  • & the designer paper- Garden Impressions 6x6 stack
This is one of the many swaps I've been creating the past week that I'm swapping with other demonstrator friends from around the US.  It is just so much fun playing with NEW products!!  I love the NEW 2018-2019 Annual Catalog!  I am super excited about lots of things in it & am so looking forward to sharing with all of you in the coming months!  

I have one more swap to get completed & in the mail & then I'll be working on my projects for my upcoming June NEW Catalog Release classes!!  Woo Hoo!

stamp set:  'Animal Outing'- NEW
card stock:  Lovely Lipstick, Smoky Slate, Shimmery White
designer paper:  Garden Impressions 6x6 stack
ink:  Basic Gray
Stampin' Blends:  Light Smoky Slate, Light Crumb Cake
other: 1/8" Lovely Lipstick Grosgrain Ribbon, Cookie Cutter Builder Punch (for the small heart), 1 1/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 1 1/2" Circle Punch, Detailed Trio Punch (for the rounded corners & the holes for the ribbon), Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++++
Yesterday was a crazy day with all of the kids, but it was fun!  It is always great to have them all here together.  We played outside, visited Grandma Betsy, Grandpa Dave visited us, checked out the pigs, etc... we were very busy!  Last night we all went to Brayden's baseball game.  They lost.......he was bummed.  And then I burnt the midnight oil stamping when we got home.

This morning Deke is up early to chore, head to another meeting & then home to powerwash.  We are getting ready to get new baby piggies next week.  And I'm up early to stamp before the kids get here.  Then today I only have Masen & Ainslee.  Tonight when they go home I'll work on my piles of things to catch up on.  I have the whole weekend off, so hope to get caught up on things around here & tons accomplished. 

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-

SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment