Pages

Friday, April 13, 2018

'Waterfront'

Well-  yesterday was an amazing SPRING like day- FINALLY!!!  The kids LOVED it & so did I.  We played outside yesterday a couple of different times, for a few hours.  It was wonderful to get out of the house & run off some energy.  They had FUN!  YEAH!!!!!!  

So today's card is my spring sunset card, using the amazing 'Waterfront' stamp set!  How fun, easy & pretty this set is to use.  And the possibilities & results are endless!!
Honestly- this looks like my back road drive to Manda's house.  But I see the sun coming up every morning!  It reminds me of this photo!  I'll have to make a card & share it with that in mind sometime.

This just looks like it is a photo out of a book.  I love it!

stamp sets:  'Waterfront', 'Friendships Sweetest Thoughts' (words on front), 'High Tide' (birds)
card stock: 
  • Old Olive- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2"
  • Basic Black-  5 1/4 x 4"
  • Whisper White-  5 x 3 3/4" (x2)- for inside & outside of card
inks:  Black Memento, Old Olive, Cajun Crazy, Crushed Curry, Tangerine Tango
other:  Sponge Daubers, Dimensionals

So this card is my first attempt......I thought I got a little too much sponging in the sky.  So I wasn't going to share it, but decided I'd go ahead & show you anyways.  It is still pretty isn't it!  It is just a little darker in the sky. 
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy & good day with all of the kids.  Deke worked in the filed again until after midnight.  And I burnt the midnight oil cutting card stock.

This morning Deke is up early to get chores done & head to the field to get as much done as he can before it rains today.  I'm up early to get some cleaning done before I head out the door to Manda's.  I'll take the twins to school & then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Tonight when the kids are gone I'll be hurrying to get tables, chairs & projects set up!  As I have stampin' at our home here tonight!!  I have a house full coming & I am looking forward to seeing everyone & stamping!  I have 6 super cute cards created!!  Woo hoo!!

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment