Pages

Thursday, April 12, 2018

NEW COLOR COLLECTION- available June 1st, 2018!



At our Stampin' Up! On Stage event that I attended in Wisconsin last weekend, we were told about the NEW Color Revamp that will be starting on June 1st, 2018!  Just take a look at ALL of these beautiful colors together!!  Some of the previous colors are retiring.  And some of the previous colors are moving to another color family!  And then some of old retired In Colors are coming back to be a permanent color in our Color Collection!  WOW- lots of new changes!  It is awesome!! 

I know I am SUPER EXCITED about this new Color Revamp!!  I got to pre-order them & my order arrived yesterday!!  They are all just gorgeous together!!  

I am sad that some of my favorite old colors are retiring, just as I'm sure you are too!  But with all of these new choices I'm sure we'll end up having a new favorite color!  

Check out the New In Colors & the In Colors from last year!  WOW!!!  I got my New In Colors yesterday too that I pre-ordered.  And I can't wait to find time to create with all of my new things!!  

Which Color is your favorite out of these?  
Leave me a comment!  
I'd love to know what you are liking!  


Along with the Color Revamp, we are also getting a new style of ink pad!!  
It just pops up to open.  I think you'll love it!!  
 
 So here is a close up look at the 12 new Core Colors added to our collection!  
I have them in the photo at the very top of this post, with all 40 colors.  
But it is easier to see them when they are pulled out individually here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment