Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2018

'Flirty Flowers'

Is it really Spring?  Well- the weather sure doesn't seem like it.  But check out these flowers!  They make me think of Spring.  And I love the font & words in this stamp set- 'Flirty Flowers' too!

Check out the gorgeous black designer paper.  It is from the Whole Lot of Lovely DSP in the annual catalog on page 188.  
I colored these flowers with my Stampin' Blends.  But you could easily use the Stampin' Write Markers on them too!  

stamp set:  'Flirty Flowers
card stock:  Peekaboo Peach, Pear Pizzazz, Basic Black, Whisper White
designer paper:  Whole Lot of Lovely
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light Calypso Coral, Light Pool Party, Light Old Olive, Dark Daffodil Delight
other:  Dimensionals, Peekaboo Peach Crinkled Seam Binding ribbon, Glue Dots

Did you notice the little added black triangle layers behind the white square?  This is an old scrapbooking thing I use to do & thought it was perfect to add just that little bit of added color here on this card!
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids.  Last night I burnt the midnight oil working on stamping stuff.  

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to his courthouse office.  I'm up early to go get the boys, take the twins to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Tonight when everyone has gone home I'll be burning the midnight oil again stamping.  

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment