Pages

Sunday, April 29, 2018

Another NEW Catalog Sneak Peek- 'Rooted in Nature'!

Yesterday I shared a card I created for my Spring Fling using this NEW stamp set.  Here is another sneak peek of a card I made as one of the Make & Takes at On Stage called- 'Rooted in Nature'.   There is alot of new products that I used here.  Neat huh!!!  This is a great guy card.  
stamp set:  'Rooted In Nature'- NEW
card stock:  Soft Suede, Grapefruit Grove,- NEW Mint Macaron- RETURNING, Very Vanilla
designer paper:  Nature's Poem DSP-NEW
ink: Soft Suede, Tranquil Tide
other:  Nature's Twine (Crumb Cake)- NEW, Leaves Trinkets- NEW, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Big Shot, Nature's Roots Framelits
++++++++++
Yesterday was a great day of stamping!!  Everyone that joined me got to do some new & different techniques & got to use lots of sneak peeks using some new products that will be available in the upcoming Annual Catalog that begins on June 1st.  

It was great to see our friends- Sharon & Mike McNeeley too that here visiting us. We all enjoyed catching up. And we are looking forward to seeing them in July on our next Stampin' up! Incentive trip. 

I was beat when I got home last night & went to bed early.

This morning I'm up early to head to South English to clean up the disaster from yesterday's stamping class.  I have to be home by 3:30 to help Deke on the farm & sell a load of hogs.  Deke will then go with me & head back to South English to pack up, load my car & put away the tables & chairs.  

I hope you have a very SPECIAL Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment