Pages

Tuesday, April 10, 2018

An On Stage gift

Here is a little gift I took for some friends at On Stage.  I love my Tutti-Fruitti Sequins & hope they like them too!  

How did I do it?
  • I put them in a cello bag
  • Added a white doily that I folded in half
  • Made a Banner with the Triple Banner Punch
  • Added some words & punches to it.  
  • Then attached it with one of the Birthday Mini Binder clips
  • And tied on a piece of ribbon to the clip!  
  • Quick, easy & cute huh!
stamp set:  'A Good Day'
card stock:  Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist, Whisper White
designer paper:  Naturally Eclectic DSP
ink:  Archival Basic Black
other:  Lemon Lime 1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon, Birthday Mini Binder Clip, White Doily, 1" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, Dimensionals
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids.  Last night I burnt the midnight oil stamping!  Deke had 2 meetings last night after supper- in town, so I was home alone.
 
This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to another meeting.  I'm up to go take the boys to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  I'll be burning the midnight oil again tonight stamping!
 
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment