Pages

Friday, April 27, 2018

'A Good Day'

Here is a bright Spring card!  I used the cute, 'A Good Day' stamp set on page 17 in the Occasions Catalog.  I love the coordinating Scalloped punches that go with it. 

This stamp set also coordinates with the Mini Embroidery Hoops.  And check out the doily behind it all.  It is actually one of the Metallic Foil Doilies that I turned over & used the white back side of it.  

The little Bitty Bow is a pre-tied one!  It is felt & super cute & easy to add that little extra touch.
This is another one of the cards that everyone joining me tomorrow for my Annual Spring Fling will be making.

stamp set:  'A Good Day'
card stock:  Thick Whisper White, Basic Black, Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist
designer paper:  Fresh Florals- RETIRING
ink:  Archival Basic Black- RETIRING
Stampin' Write Markers:  2017-2019 In Color Set of 5
other:  Metallic Foil Doilies- RETIRING, Starburst Punch, 1 3/4" Circle Punch, 1 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, Mini Embroidery Hoops- RETIRING, Banner Triple Punch, 2017-2019- In Color Bitty Bows- RETIRING

+++++++++
I've been going 100 mph getting everything all ready for my Annual Spring Fling!  I'm looking forward to sharing with everyone that is joining me tomorrow!  I have lots of fun things planned for them! 

It has been a busy week!!  Deke is up early this morning & headed to another meeting.  And I'll spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Tonight Deke & I will go set up tables/chairs & things for my class, come home to get the food all ready & then burn the midnight oil again finishing everything up for tomorrows class.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment