Pages

Tuesday, March 13, 2018

'Sweet Little Something'- Easter Bunny!!

Oh my gosh!!  Have you checked out this adorable bunny that is on page 40 in the Occasions Catalog?  He is soooo cute!!  And he looks so soft & fuzzy doesn't he!  He is just the perfect Easter Bunny from the 'Sweet Little Something' stamp set. 

This is one of the cards that everyone joining me to stamp at my monthly classes last week got to make!  It was a favorite of many! 

I gave them the option of making it into a baby card (instead of an Easter card) too!  And they could then use the Soft Sky or Blushing Bride for the DSP & the card stock for the bow & the card stock for the Classic Label Punch too!
This is a fun fold easel card & it stands up like this!

This designer paper- Bundle of Love Specialty DSP- is really cool too!!  It is all Vanilla & Gold on one side & then it has the same pattern on the back side but has 2 sheets that are Blushing Bride & Vanilla & 2 sheets that are Soft Sky- in all 3 patterns in this package!  Check it out!  You'll find it on page 189 in the Annual Catalog.  
This is what it looks like when it is opened up.
stamp set  'Sweet Little Something' & 'Holly Berry Happiness'
card stock:  Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
designer paper:  Bundle of Love Specialty DSP
ink:  Soft Suede, Crumb Cake, Sahara Sand
other:  Holly Berry Builder Punch, 3/8" Metallic Gold Edge Vanilla ribbon, Classic Label Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, 3/4" Circle Punch
++++++++++
Yesterday was a long day.  I started out early stamping, then kids & then stamping a little more.  I burnt the midnight oil getting orders placed from the 4 stamp classes that I had this past weekend.  It was a short night. 

We are up early at 5 am again today to mark, sort & sell hogs!  I'll then spend my day with the 2 little ones- Masen & Ainslee.  Trey won't be here today.  Tonight when the kids go home I'll be burning the midnight oil stamping!

Gotta run.......
I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment