Pages

Thursday, March 15, 2018

'Lovely As A Tree'

This stamp set- 'Lovely As A Tree', is an oldie, but it sure it a goodie!  Year after year, when the new catalog comes out- the first thing I do is check to see if it still in the catalog for at least another year or not.

I love this stamp set!  It has endless possibilities.  It is an especially great stamp set for guys & sympathy cards.
I am usually not a simple stamper.  I love fun folds, lots of layers & lots of dimensionals.  But I think this card turned out cute!  This is one of the cards for my upcoming "All Occasions" stamp-a-stack classes.   I stamped this one to be a sympathy card, as I've been needing alot of them lately.

The designer paper banner along the edge is from the Coffee Break Designer Paper stack.

stamp set:  'Lovely As A Tree'& 'Thoughts & Prayers'
card stock:  Early Espresso, Sahara Sand, very Vanilla
designer paper:  Coffee Break DSP
ink:  Early Espresso
other:  2 1/4" Circle Punch, Triple Banner Punch, Linen Thread, dimensionals, Glue Dot

+++++++
Kids, pigs & stamping........it is crazy here!  And I've been burning the midnight oil again cutting card stock & getting ready for my  big class this weekend!

I'm off this morning to go to town to Manda's.  I'll take the twins to school.  I then have a few errands to run & head back home to spend my day with Trey.  The other 2 little ones (Masen & Ainslee) will be here this afternoon.  And the 3 big boys will ride the bus out to our home after school too.  The 3 Wood kids are staying all night with us tonight- so we'll be busy!

Gotta run....
I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment