Pages

Tuesday, March 27, 2018

'Happy Wishes'

A clean & simple card using the Sale-a-bration stamp set- 'Happy Wishes'!  This set can be a choice for free with a $100 order.  This stamp set has LOTS & LOTS of choices for wording- which is really cool!  I like the way it turned out!
 
Check out the Ombree look designer paper from the Delightful Daisy DSP.  And notice coordinating the 1/4" Calypso Coral Ombre ribbon too!  Both of them are really pretty!

This is another one of the cards for my 'All Occasions' class. 

stamp set:  'Happy Wishes'- Sale-a-bration Level 2 choice
card stock:  Calypso Coral, Soft Suede, Whisper White
designer paper:  Delightful Daisy
ink:  Soft Suede
other:  1/4" Calypso Coral Ombre ribbon, Delicate White Doily, Dimensionals, Glue Dot

+++++++
Yesterday was a fun day hanging out with the kids.   When everyone was gone last night I did some farm bookwork & laundry & called it a night.  I had a zillion other things I should have done, but was tired & decided it could wait.

This morning Deke is off early to chore & head to town to a 7 a.m. meeting.  He'll then work on the farm the rest of the day.  I'm off to town to take the twins to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Tonight Deke & I will be going to a visitation of a friend's dad that passed.  And I hope to stamp a little before I go to bed.

I hope you have TERRIFIC Tuesday!!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment