Pages

Wednesday, March 7, 2018

Another 'Souther Serenade' Black Magic Technique

Check out this pretty Black Magic Technique card!  
I told you that I am addicted to this technique!  
I just love it!
I love how the colors just pop!  And it is so easy!

How did I do this? 
  1. I used the Embossing Buddy all over the Basic Black card stock. 
  2. I used a Versamark Ink Pad to stamp the image.
  3. I put White Embossing Powder on it & tapped off the excess. 
  4. I used the Heat Tool to set (melt) the Embossing Powder.
  5. I then colored of the white embossed image using the Stampin' Blends!
stamp set:  'Southern Serenade'
card stock:  Berry Burst, Basic Black, Whisper White, Old Olive
designer paper:  Color Theory
ink:  Versamark
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Old Olive, Dark Rich Razzleberry, Dark Daffodil Delight
other:  White Embossing Powder, Embossing Buddy, Heat Tool, Berry Burst ribbon, 1 1/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, Dimensionals, Glue Dots

This is a card that I created for a monthly swap I'm in.  I hope they like it!
++++++
Yesterday was a busy day!  Kids, hair cuts, kids some more & stamping!  

Today is a repeat......Deke is up early to chore & head to his office at the courthouse.  I'm up early to walk & head out get the kids & spend my day with them.  And tonight when everyone is gone home I'll be stamping again.  

I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment