Pages

Sunday, March 25, 2018

'Moon Baby'- girl

Here is my 'Moon Baby' girl card!!  I love the polka dots in this Whole Lot of Lovely Designer Paper!
I colored this using the Stampin' Blends.

NOTE:  Due to popularity- the Stampin Blends are now on NOT ORDERABLE status until approximately the end of May!  I'm so sad to have to tell you this.  But yet I'm very EXCITED to share this, as that means that they are an awesome product that is amazing & everyone loves them!!  I know I sure do!  And if you stamp with me at my classes, you've used them & have seen for yourself how great they are!

stamp set:  'Moon Baby'
card stock:  Powder Pink,  Daffodil Delight, Whisper White
designer paper:  Naturally Eclectic DSP
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light Pink Pirouette, Light Daffodil Delight, Ivory
other:  Wink of Stella, Tailored Tag Punch, Powder Pink 3/8" Shimmer Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dot
 Here are both my boy & girl 'Moon Baby' cards!

+++++++++
Ainslee was here for a couple of hours yesterday morning, but other than that- I spent my whole day/night stamping!  

I'm up early this morning to load my car & head out!  I'm having my 'All Occasions' card class in Hiawatha today.  I am looking forward to seeing everyone that is joining me!  

I hope you have a SENSATIONAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. Love your cards!!! We share the same last name😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sharon!! Oh how cool that we have the last same name!

      Delete