Pages

Sunday, February 25, 2018

'Truly Tailored' = Guy card

Here is a clean & simple guy card.  I used the 'Tailored Tag' stamp set & coordinating Tailored Tag Punch.  And I also used a couple of the words from the 'Guy Greetings' stamp set.  

There were some images included on some of the stamps in this 'Tailored Tag' set that I didn't really want to be included with the words when I stamped them, so I just took my Paper Snips & cut out those images.  Here you can see the stamp sets from the back side, so you can tell where I cut things out of them.  And then you can also see how each of these stamps now look when I stamp & punch them out.
Check out this cool silver stripped designer paper.  It is from the Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Paper that is one of the FREE Sale-a-bration choices! It is really pretty. But doesn't it look good here for this guy card?
stamp set:  ''Guy Greetings' & 'Truly Tailored'
card stock:  Smoky Slate, Whisper White
designer paper:  Springtime Foils Specialty Designer Paper
ink:  Archival Basic Gray
other:  Perfect White Accents, Tailored Tag Punch, Dimensionals
+++++++++
Yesterday was a great day of stamping!!  And then last night we had a fun night with our family!!

Today is another full day of stamping!!  Gotta run.........

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment