Pages

Sunday, February 4, 2018

Some hearts!!

Gosh......this is the birthday card that I made for Manda, clear back in November.  I totally forgot about posting it.  I thought with Valentines Day coming up- it could be a very fitting card for that holiday too!

I added a Vellum over lay on it.  And check out the pretty 2017-2019 In Color Bitty Bow!  
I used 2 new stamp sets that are in the Occasions Catalog!  
  • 'Lovely Wishes'- pg. 50
  • 'Heart Happiness'- pg. 20
card stock:  Powder Pink, Whisper White, Basic Black, Vellum
ink:  Black Memento, Powder Pink
other:  Starburst Punch, 2" Circle Punch, Powder Pink Bitty Bow, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Rhinestones- colored with a black sharpie marker
+++++++++
I have been a busy bee creating & cutting card stock this past week.  I burnt the midnight oil last night finishing things up.  As this I'm packing up this morning & heading out.  Today is my first monthly class for February!  I'll be stamping today with my N. Liberty group!   Denise is our hostess today.  I'm looking forward to seeing everyone, sharing & stamping with them!  

Be sure to check back again soon......I'll be posting some more cute cards that I'll be doing at my classes this week!

Tonight when I get home, we're going to meet our family at Nathan & Sarah's to watch the football game & eat supper.  I got a taco dip whipped up early this morning to take.  

Gotta run.......
I hope you have a SUPER 'Super Bowl' Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment