Pages

Sunday, February 18, 2018

Picture Perfect Party Designer Papert!

Wow- have you noticed the awesome designer paper in the Occasions Catalog on page 5 called Picture Perfect Party!!  It has graphic designs on one side & photographic imagery on the other side.  It is just sooo cool!!

Yes, check out these cool balloons on this card!!  And don't you love these word thinlits called Celebrate You.  These thinlits are a Level 2 Sale-a-bration Choice & you can get them for FREE with a $100 order! 

My dear stampin' friend Sally, sent this cute card to me for my birthday this week.  I just had to share it!

I love this DSP & creating with it is on my list, of things to do.  But I've had a crazy past 2 weeks & haven't had time to create much for my blog posts.  So hopefully next week I can get caught up on that.
stamp set:  'Picture Perfect Birthday'- for inside words

card stock:  Pool Party, Whisper White, Blushing Bride Glimmer Paper- Retired
designer paper:  Picture Perfect Party (6x6) dsp
ink:  Black Memento- for inside words
other:   3/8"Mini Chevron ribbon, Tutti-frutti sequins, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Celebrate You Thinlits- Level 2 Sale-a-bration choice
+++++++++
Yesterday I ran a few errands in the morning & was buried in piles of paper the rest of the day, working on tax stuff!  Today is pretty much going to be a repeat day of yesterday!  I hope that I get alot done.

I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment