Pages

Tuesday, February 20, 2018

'Picture Perfect Birthday'- pull out/slider card

Here is another 'Picture Perfect Birthday' card that is a pull out/slider card!  It is similar to the one I shared yesterday......just a little different layout, but the same concept.  
Here is is all pulled out, with the bow slid over.
It turned out cute too!!  

This is the first pull out/slider card that I made.  You can see the other one I made CLICK HERE TO SEE IT & THE STEP BY STEP TUTORIAL I DID ON HOW TO MAKE IT TOO!

stamp set:  'Picture Perfect Birthday'
card stock:  Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White
designer paper:  Picture Perfect Party (6x6) dsp
ink:  Rich Razzleberry
other:  Paper Snips (to cut out bow from DSP), 3/4" Circle Punch, Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Stitched Oval Framelits, Adhesive Strips, Dimensionals, Tailored Tag Punch
++++++++
Yesterday I was up early to walk & finish making copies of tax things to get delivered to our CPA.  I made a quick stop at Walmart & headed home to work on stamping stuff.  

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.  I'm up early to walk & head to town to take the twins to school & then I'll spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Deke has another meeting tonight & I'll be working on stamping things for my upcoming classes that I have this week!

I hope you have a TERRIFIC Tuesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment