Pages

Friday, February 16, 2018

'Petal Palette' bird

I did another black & white card, white a splash of red on it too!  This time I used the bird from the 'Petal Palette' stamp set.  I colored him using my Light Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blend & then added some Wink of Stella to him for some added shimmer!
I did a fun curtain fold along the bottom half of this card, using the Petal Passion DSP.  I colored a few of the white dots on it, using my Light Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blend.  

There are products I used:

  • 'Petal Palette' stamp set
  • 1/4" Organza Whisper White ribbon
  • Petal Passion DSP- I colored some of the dots red, using my Light Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blend
What are the measurements to make this curtain fold?  
  • 6 x 2 3/4"- dsp
  • score at 2", 2 1/2", 4", 4 1/2" 
  • diagonal cut at the 1" mark on your Stampin' Trimmer from the 2" score mark- through all of the rest of the scoring marks.    
stamp set:  'Petal Palette'
card stock;  
  • Basic Black- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2- fold in half for card base; 4 1/4 x 1/2"- to put between the curtain seam & the top bird/flower piece
  • Whisper White- 4 x 2 3/4"- stamp bird/leaves on this piece & adhere to the front top of the card; 4 x 5 1/4- for inside of card to stamp verse on; 1/4" x 3"- to stamp words onto & diagonal cut both ends
designer paper:  Petal Passion DSP- 6 x 2 3/4"
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:   Cherry Cobbler- light
other:  Wink of Stella, 1/4" Whisper White Organza Ribbon- 6", Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Stampin' Trimmer. Tear & Tape Adhesive, Glue Dot, Dimensionals
+++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  When everyone was gone home last night I worked on bookwork.  

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to an early meeting.  I'm up early to walk, head to town to get the boys & take the twins to school & then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  tonight when everyone is gone home I'll be doing bookwork again.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!! 
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment