Pages

Monday, February 26, 2018

'Magical Day'- unicorn!

Here is a cute unicorn card using the "Magical Day" stamp set!  What an adorable bundle this is!

I love the sparkly glimmer I added here too!!  It is from the Myths & Magic 6x6 Glimmer Paper!  It is awesome!
I used the coordinating Magical Mates Framelits to cut out the unicorn & the words!

The cool stars designer paper is from the Bubbles & Fizz DSP & it is a Level 1 Sale-a-bration choice that you can choose for FREE with a $50 order, until March 31st, 2018.

Don't you agree that it is a cute card that any child would love to get!

stamp set:  'Magical Day'
card stock:   Bermuda Bay, Real Red, Pool Party, Whisper White
designer paper:  Myths & Magic Glimmer (6x6), Bubbles & Fizz (12x12)- Sale-a-bration Level 1 choice
ink:  Archival Basic Black
Stampin' Write Markers:  Bermuda Bay & Pool Party
other:  Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Layering Circles Framelits, Magical Mates Framelits Dies, 2 1/4" Circle Punch, Wink of Stella, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, Paper Snips, Wood Crates Framelits (for the star)
+++++++++
Yesterday was a full day of stamping!!!  I was beat last night.

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to the office for his weekly board meeting.   I'm up early to walk & I will spend my day with the 3 little ones.  The 3 big boys will ride the bus here after school.  

Right after lunch Deke & I plan to take the kids & make a quick trip to Osky to sign our taxes to get submitted.  And then head back home for him to work on the farm the rest of the afternoon.  Tonight when everyone is gone home I'll be a stamping fool!  I have lots of creating & cutting to get done for my upcoming classes I have this coming weekend.  

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment