Pages

Thursday, February 22, 2018

Another 'This Little PIggy' & a 'Barn Door'!

"This Little Piggy" is doing a jig!  He sure looks happy doesn't he!

Here is another clean & simple card I made with a pig & the "Barn Door" stamp set!  Again, I'm going the opposite direction of many of the cards that are made using this "Barn Door" bundle. 
At our house we have a block wall like this on one of barns.   So I created this card to look like it.

I used the Brick Wall Embossing folder behind this door.  
And I cut out the piggy using my Paper Snips.  
I did a fake sliding door with the "Sliding Door framelits".

This is still a cute piggy card, but the one I posted yesterday is my favorite!! Check it out HERE!


stamp sets:  'Barn Door', 'This Little Piggy' & 'Perennial Birthday'
card stock:  Real Red, Crumb Cake, Chocolate Chip, Blushing Bride, Smoky Slake
ink:  Archival Basic Black
Stampin' Write markers:  Blushing Bride, Chocolate Chip
other:  Paper Snips (to cut out the piggy), Big Shot, Magnetic Platform, Barn Door Sliding Door Framelits, Standard Platform, Brick Wall Embossing Folder, dimensionals
 +++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day!  I took the kids & went & got my drivers license renewed.  Deke was in a meeting & couldn't help out- but the boys were angels & we got along just great!!  I was so proud of them.  After I got my license we stopped by several different offices in the courthouse, so that I could visit some of my old co-workers that I don't get to see too often any more.  It was good to get to see some of them!

When the kids went home last night I burnt the midnight oil stamping!!  I was in creative mood & got several cards created.  Some of them might be cards I end up using for my March monthly classes or my upcoming "All Occasions" card classes.  

This morning Deke is up early to chore & head to Ottumwa for a meeting.  He then will come home to chore & head to another meeting again tonight.  I'm up early to walk & head to town.  I'll take the twins to school & then spend my day with the 3 little ones.  All 3 big boys will ride the bus here after school.  Ainslee will be here late tonight (as the big boys have a reading thing at school tonight to go to) so hope she can stay entertained watching me score & fold card bases, as I still have some things I have to finish up for this weekends classes.  

Gotta run........
I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE



No comments:

Post a Comment