Pages

Saturday, February 3, 2018

Another 'Beautiful Day' with Brusho!

Gosh.......yep, I have another flower card using the 'Beautiful Day' stamp set, along with Brusho!  I have just had so much fun playing with these new coloring powders!

Check it out!!  It is clean, simple & pretty!!  

After I got it all done I got to thinking- I can't believe I used orange & black together, as usually I think of those colors being for Halloween.  But I think they look great together with this flower & it looks like spring!
How did I do it?
  • I stamped this flower onto my Shimmery White card stock, using a Versamark ink pad.
  • I added the White Embossing powder, tapped off the excess & heat set it.   
  • I colored this flower with Brusho by sprinkling some powder onto a clear block, using my Aqua Painter, picking up the color & coloring in the flower.
  • I let it dry for about 15 minutes & then fussy cut it out using my Paper Snips.  
stamp set:  'Beautiful Day'
card stock:  Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black, Whisper White, Shimmery White
designer paper:  Tutti-fruitti 6x6 DSP
ink:  Archival Basic Black, Pear Pizzazz, Versamark pad
other:  Aqua Painter, Black Twine, Triple Banner Punch, Paper Snips, Brusho, Dimensionals, Glue Dots, White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids, piggies & stamping!  

Today I'll spend my day/night- working on my February class projects.  

I hope you have a very SPECIAL Saturday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE


No comments:

Post a Comment