Pages

Thursday, February 8, 2018

Another 'Beautiful Day' flower!

Here is another pretty 'Beautiful Day' flower, that I colored with Brusho.  I am just lovin' using this fun new Brusho product!  This card is clean & simple & elegant! 

Here are the 5 colors of the Brusho Crystals.  
IMPORTANT TO KNOW:  You just take a tack pin & poke one hole in the top of each lid & use them like you would a salt shaker!  Store them with the tack pin left in them.  DO NOT TAKE THE LID OFF OR OPEN IT......as the Brusho is a very fine powder & it will poof all over & make a huge mess.  

 How did I do it?

  • Using Versamark ink, I stamped the flower image onto Shimmery White card stock.
  • I put White Embossing Powder over it & heat set it with the Heat Tool.
  • I then took a Big Clear Block & tapped some Orange & Yellow Brusho onto it.
(Gosh- don't look at my messy grid paper- I didn't realize it was that bad- sorry!)
  •  Using my Aqua Painter I added a little water with the Brusho powder & then colored my flowers. 
  • NOTE:  I did use a Pear Pizzazz ink pad- by squishing the ink onto the ink pad cover & picking it up with my Aqua Painter to color the leaves.  
  • I used the circle make up pad that I bought at the dollar store to lightly pick up some extra water in some spots. 
  • I then let my flowers air dry for about 30 mins.
  • I then took my Paper Snips & fussy cut out the flowers.
stamp set:  'Beautiful Day'
card stock:  Pear Pizzazz, Daffodil Delight, Whisper White, Shimmery White
designer paper:  Tutti-frutti 6x6 DSP
ink:  Versamark & Archival Basic Black
other:  White Embossing Powder, Heat Tool, Paper Snips, Brusho, Aqua Painter, Clear Block, Dimensionals, Perfect White Accents (colored with a Black Sharpie Marker)
++++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  Last night when they went home I did farm bookwork & Susie's Hair Hut was open, as Deke needed a hair cut pretty badly.

This morning I'm off to walk & then head to town to get the boys.  I'll take the twins to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  The 3 big boys will be here after school tonight.  And when everyone is gone home I'll be cutting card stock tonight.

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment