Pages

Friday, February 9, 2018

Another 'Beautiful Day' card, doing the Black Magic technique!

Are you tired of this stamp set?  I hope not.......as I have another way to use it, that I'm sharing with you today!

Check out this pretty "Black Magic" technique card I made using the 'Beautiful Day' flower stamp again.  
How did I do it?
  • I rubbed the Embossing Buddy over a strip of Basic Black card stock.
  • I stamped the flower image onto it, using the Versamark ink pad.
  • I dumped White Embossing Powder over it, tapping off the excess.
  • I heat set the Embossing Powder, using the Heat Tool.
  • I used my Paper Snips & fussy cut out the White Embossing flower image.
  • I colored the embossed flower using these Stampin' Blends- Dark Cherry Cobbler, Dark Old Olive, Dark Daffodil Delight.
Check out the curtain fold that I did along the bottom edge here.  
 
 
 What are the measurements to make this curtain fold?  
  • 6 x 2 3/4"- dsp
  • score at 2", 2 1/2", 4", 4 1/2" 
  • diagonal cut at the 1" mark on your Stampin' Trimmer from the 2" score mark- through all of the rest of the scoring marks.  
stamp set:  'Beautiful Day'
card stock:  Real Red, Basic Black, Old Olive, Whisper White
ink:  Versamark Pad, Old Olive, Archival Basic Black
Stampin' Blends:  Dark Cherry Cobbler, Dark Daffodil Delight, Dark Old Olive
other: Tear & Tape, Perfect White Accents (colored with my Dark Old Olive Stampin' Blend), Paper Snips, Dimensionals
Here is the pile of cards I made.  These are for a monthly swap that I'm in.  
++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  Last night after everyone was gone home, I worked on cutting card stock for my classes I have this weekend.

This morning I'm up early to walk & then head to town to get the boys & take the twins to school.  I'll spend my day with 3 little ones.  And tonight I'll be cutting more card stock.

I hope you have a FABULOUS Friday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment