Pages

Wednesday, January 10, 2018

'Waterfront'

Awhh......  This is an awesome stamp set that my demonstrator friend, Connie Heisey designed for her million dollar sales achiever.  It is called- 'Waterfront'.

I made this fun card & demonstrated it at my Iowa Inkers Team meeting last Saturday!!  I was playing with Brusho & showing them the different colors & different ways you could use it.

How did I do it?  
  • Watercolor paper
  • Stamp images using Black Archival ink
  • Using an Aqua Painter wet the center of the Watercolor paper, leaving a little edge along all 4 sides.
  • Sprinkle on the Mossy Green Brusho 
  • Then I went over the Mossy Green color again, using my Aqua Painter & blending it.
  • I used a cotton make up pad to blot the color. 
I did a Z fold, layering the watercolor paper onto a black piece.  

As the watercolor paper image dried it became lighter & has more of a light brown or crumb cake color to it.  When it was wet I thought it matched the Always Artichoke card stock the best, so that it what it is layered with here.

This stamp set is so fun & has so many possibilities!! Don't you just love it!!

I made a few other cards with it at our meeting too, so will be sharing them here sometime soon too.

stamp set:  'Waterfront'
card stock:  Always Artichoke, Basic Black, Watercolor paper, Very Vanilla
ink:  Archival Basic Black, Crushed Curry & Cajun Craze (for the sun)
other:  Aqua Painter, Brusho
++++++++
It is just crazy here.....Masen has been sick.  I've had a long week! 
 
Deke is headed out early this morning to chore & come in to stay with Masen & Ainslee for me, while I go get the twins & take them to school.  I'll then spend my day with the 3 little ones- Trey, Masen & Ainslee, plus my great niece Brooklynn.  Tonight who knows what I'll get done.  Having little ones 24/7 keeps me super busy!
 
When I get back home this morning Deke will head to the courthouse to his office for a bit & then spend the rest of the day in Mount Pleasant at a meeting.  
 
Gotta run.....
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment