Pages

Sunday, January 14, 2018

'Petal Palette' curtain fold

It is a pretty curtain fold card, using the 'Petal Palette' stamp set, along with the coordinating Petal Passion DSP.  I love black & white cards & I added some color here with the Stampin' Blends.

This card is one of my January monthly class cards.  So everyone stamping with me this month at my monthly classes will be making this pretty card!
Check out the sparkle on the roses.  I used the Clear Wink of Stella on them.  
Here is the same card,  just using another print from the Petal Passion DSP!  I colored some of the leaves/stems here using the Light Old Olive Stampin' Blend!

There is alot of new products used here:
  • 'Petal Palette' stamp set
  • 1/4" Organza Whisper White ribbon
  • Petal Passion DSP- I colored some of the dots red, using my Light Cherry Cobbler Stampin' Blend
What are the measurements to make this curtain fold?  
  • 6 x 2 3/4"- dps 
  • score at 2", 2 1/2", 4", 4 1/2" 
  • diagonal cut at the 1" mark on your Stampin' Trimmer from the 2" score mark- through all of the rest of the scoring marks.    
stamp set:  'Petal Palette'
card stock;  
  • Basic Black- 5 1/2 x 8 1/2- fold in half for card base; 4 1/4 x 1/2"- to put between the curtain seam & the top flower piece
  • Whisper White- 4 x 2 3/4"- stamp flowers on this piece & adhere to the front top of the card; 4 x 5 1/4- for inside of card to stamp verse on; 1/4" x 3"- to stamp words onto & diagonal cut both ends
designer paper:  Petal Passion DSP- 6 x 2 3/4"
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Old Olive- light & dark, Cherry Cobbler- light & dark
other:  Wink of Stella, 1/4" Whisper White Organza Ribbon- 6", Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Stampin' Trimmer. Tear & Tape Adhesive, Glue Dot, Dimensionals
++++++++
I'm off early this morning to head to my monthly stamp classes in Hiawatha! It will be a fun day of stamping with everyone.  Becky P & Faith R are our hostesses this month!  We have a great group attending & I can't wait to see everyone & share!

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment