Pages

Wednesday, January 17, 2018

More 'Lots of Lavender'!

Here is another pretty card using the Sale-a-bration set- 'Lots of Lavender'!!  

These are just beautiful stemmed flowers!  I just love this stamp set.  And if you check out my blog, I've done a few other cards using it. 
stamp set:  'Lots of Lavender'- Sale-a-bration Choice; 'A Good Day'
card stock:  Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
designer paper:  Sweet Soiree' Specialty DSP
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends:  Light Calypso Coral, Light Old Olive, Light Crumb Cake
other:  1 3/8" Scalloped Circle Punch, 1" Circle Punch, Basic Pearls, Perfect White Doilies, Dimensionals
+++++
Yesterday was a busy day with kids.  I kept Brayden home from school, as he still have a fever, cough & high blood sugar.  He went to his mom's yesterday afternoon, so hoping he is feeling better today.

Nathan & Sarah got home last night about bedtime.  The kids were happy to see them & so were we.  

Today I'm off to go take the twins to school & spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Tonight I need to be cutting card stock & getting ready for my upcoming stamp classes I have this weekend.

Gotta run.....
I hope you have a WONDERFUL Wednesday!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment