Pages

Monday, January 15, 2018

Another 'Waterfront' card!

Here is another fun watercolor card I made at my team meeting, that I made using Blue Brusho!  

I did another card with this same layout using the Green Brusho.  You can see it BY CLICKING HERE!!!

Brusho is fun to play with!!  It definitely never turns out the same.   I personally think I added a little too much Brusho powder here & this card is darker than I wished it would have been.  But it is still pretty & stunning isn't it!  This was my very first attempt at using the Brusho.  (Thus, I should have posted this card before I posted the Green one!)

Things that make Brusho so different-
  • The type of paper you use- Watercolor paper, Shimmery White or Thick Whisper White
My preference from the little I have played with it is the Shimmery White, as I personally felt that the color & water were easier for me to control on it.
  • The amount of water you apply.
  • How you apply the water- aqua painter or spritzer.
  • How much Brusho powder you apply to your paper.
  • When you apply the Brusho- on dry or wet paper.
I challenge you to try it & let me know what you think!  I've got some more cards & samples to share with  you in the coming days too where I've used different colors, different papers, different stamp sets- in different ways. 
stamp set:  'Waterfront'
card stock:  Marina Mist, Pacific Point, Basic Black, Watercolor paper
ink:  Archival Basic Black, Pacific Point (for the sun)
other:  Aqua Painter, Brusho, dimensionals
++++++++
Yesterday was a great day of stamping!!  We got a little dusting of snow, but it didn't affect our stamping!!  My day was filled with sharing, chatting & having fun with all!!  Thankfully I had dry roads up to Hiawatha & pretty clean roads coming home too! 

Today I'll spend my day with the 3 little ones.  And tonight the 3 Wood kids will be here to spend the night with us again.  

I hope you have a MARVELOUS Monday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment