Pages

Thursday, January 4, 2018

Another 'Perennial Birthday'

Check out this cute card!!  I used the Occasions Catalog stamp set called- 'Perennial Birthday'!

I stamped the flowers using the Black Memento Ink & then colored them with the Dark Pink Pirouette Stampin' Blend.

I used the beautiful 1/4" White Organza Ribbon, the Leaf Punch & a White Doily for the accents!

stamp set:  'Perennial Birthday'
card stock:  Basic Black, Whisper White, Powder Pink
ink:  Black Memento
Stampin' Blends: Dark Pink Pirouette
other:  Triple Banner Punch, Leaf Punch, White Doily, 1/4" White Organza Ribbon, Dimensionals, Glue Dots
+++++++
Yesterday was a busy day with the kids.  And then I burnt the midnight oil stamping!

This morning school is delayed due to the cold temps.  Manda will take them to school & then I'll spend my day with the 3 little ones.  Tonight Deke, Nathan, Brayden, Masen & Doug (Sarah's dad) are all going to Iowa City to the basketball game.  So I'll be home alone & a busy bee stamping again!!

I hope you have a very special Thursday!!
Happy Stamping!
hugs-
SUSIE

No comments:

Post a Comment