Pages

Sunday, January 21, 2018

Another 'Beautiful Day' Butterfly with Brusho!!

Here is another butterfly I made using the 'Beautiful Day' stamp set & Brusho!!  OH MY GOSH!!  I love how it turned out!!  It is just beautiful & stunning in person!!  It reminds me of a stained glass window!
So this is what the piece of Watercolor Paper looked like before I stamped the Butterfly onto it. 

How did I do it?
  • Watercolor Paper
  • I sprinkle Green, Yellow & Blue Brusho onto the Watercolor Paper
  • Spritz the Watercolor Paper 
  • Lightly blotted it using a make up flat sponge.
  • I let it air dry over night- as I wasn't sure what I was going to make with it.
  • Using Black Archival Ink I stamped the Butterfly onto it.
  • I fussy cut the out the Butterfly using my paper snips. 
  • I used my Clear Wink of Stella over the entire Butterfly to add the shimmer to it!! 
WOW!  Don't you love the color combination here!!  I just love the way it turned out!! 
stamp set:  'Beautiful Day'
card stock:  Marina Mist, Basic Black, Watercolor Paper, Dapper Denim
ink:  Archival Basic Black, Dapper Denim
other:  Brusho, Spritzer, Paper Snips, Clear Wink of Stella, Dimensionals

++++++++
Yesterday was a busy day working on the farm & stamping!!  I enjoyed my time stamping with everyone that joined me yesterday here at our home. 

Today will be the same- pigs & stamps!
I hope you have a SUPER Sunday!!
Happy Stamping!
Hugs-
SUSIE

2 comments:

  1. That is beautiful! I love how it came out. It really does look like a stained glass window! I'm going to have to try this for sure!

    Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Donna!! I bet yours will turn out beautiful too!!! Note- I really think it is the Wink of Stella over the top of it that made it look like a stained glass window! Happy Stamping!

      Delete